Mentor’s Memory Shape Breast Implant
Date: June 13, 2013
- FDA announced it’s approval on June 14, 2013
- These are manufactured in the USA by Mentor Worldwide LLC
- It is called the Memory Shape breast implant
- More silicone cross linking
- FDA approved for women at least 22 years old for breast augmentation
- For Breast reconstruction it would be for any age.
- Post approval studies are pending for Mentor.
- Teardrop shaped breast implants
With this breast implant approved there are now five FDA approved silicone gels implants manufactured by Allergan, Sientra, and Mentor.
From the Mentor website
- The implant features SILTEX (R) Texture, a gentle imprinting of the surface to keep the breast implants in place.
- Thinner on top of the implant and thicker on the bottom, creating the tear drop shape in this breast implant.
Other breast implant webpages
- Breast Augmentation Modesto
- Natrelle 410 style Breast Implants by Allergan
- Contraindications for the Natrelle 410 Breast Implant
- Gummy Bear Breast Implant
Consider a breast augmentation consultation with Dr. Tammy Wu.